The Now and Again Podcast #013 – Volume 6, Side A
April 2001 – Chris is joined by another Chris (and an ever-growing live studio audience!) to discuss Bey, Brit, Bye Bye Bye, Backstreet and the art of being a shitty teenager.
Music playlist for Now That’s What I Call Music! 6
- George W’s stupidity seems novel today.
- Facebook Disqualifies Every 2040 Presidential Candidate.
- Teen Witch – Top That!
- Sing Street – Drive It Like You Stole It
- Pure Moods Commercial.
- Chris’ Favorite Sam Rockwell Role.
- The Shaggy Defense.
- Ariana Grande – Side to Side.
- Judge Doom RIP Shoe.
- Early 2000s Suits Were Stupid.
- Haxan: Witchcraft Through the Ages.
Listen, Subscribe, and Rate Our Show:
Like Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Follow Us on Instagram: